One of the great things about a blog is the opportunity to engage in conversation. I hope this site will be a fun place to discuss and question, but I also want to keep it a safe place for everyone.
By posting on my blog you agree to the following:
- You may comment without registering
- You may post anonymously. I reserve the right to change this if it is abused.
- You can disagree with me. Dissent and debate are welcome. Rudeness and personal attacks are not. If you disagree, either with me or another commenter, please keep it civil.
- I reserve the right to delete your comments. This is my blog, and I am under no obligation to post anyone’s comments. Free speech means you can post your thoughts on your own blog, not mine. Comments that are rude, snarky, off-topic, libelous, defamatory, abusive, harassing, threatening, profane, pornographic, offensive, false, misleading, or that qualify as spam will be deleted.
- You own your own comments. I do not own them, and I expressly disclaim any and all liability that may result from them. By commenting on my site, you agree that you retain all ownership rights in what you post here and that you will relieve me from any and all liability that may result from those postings.
- You grant me a license to post your comments. This license is worldwide, irrevocable, nonexclusive, and royalty free. You grant me the right to store, use, transmit, display, publish, reproduce, and distribute your comments in any format, including but not limited to a blog, book, video, or presentation.